The double spindle design ensures batch processing by synchronous machining of two workpieces
The machine adopts double spindle design, with a fixed distance of 150mm between centers of two spindles. It achieves synchronous processing with a clamping of 2 workpieces, showing extraordinary capability in contributing to improve customers` productivity.
High-speed motorized spindle system with speed of 24000 rpm brings a fantastic machining experience
The top performance motorized spindle system is particularly high-precision and high-speed, the max. speed of 24,000 rpm ensures high efficiency, let users enjoy a fantastic machining experience.
Light-weight moving column structure brings both high efficiency and high cost performance
The model is designed with light-weight moving column, which improves the dynamic response speed, and it relatively made a large saving in cost under the premise of ensuring high efficiency.
Top-class numerical control system with high processing stability
• The Siemens CNC system is adopted
• With powerful functions and full-level data transmission
• Adopts a modular and open architecture design with high scalability
• Increase the flexibility and productivity of the machine tool
The arm-type tool magazine moves along with machining process
This saves the dry running time during tool changing, combined with the tool-preparation function, greatly improves the speed of tool change, which truly brings the high productivity.
• The machine integrates the function of milling, drilling and tapping
• Machining for aluminum, copper and non-metal materials.
• Widely used in window and door decorative handles, customized furniture and etc.
Laser tool setting system
Distance from spindle nose to table surface
T-slot (Number/width/center distance)
BT/SK/CAT30 (120 outer diameter)
Rapid on X/Y/Z
X/Y/Z Cutting Feed Rate