Compact high-speed machining center designed for processing various lengths of frames
In terms of structure and configuration, this model adopts the high speed and high precision design concept for processing frame type workpiece or other light workpiece, in pursuit of optimal work efficiency.
Light-weight moving column structure brings both high efficiency and high cost performance
The model is designed with light-weight moving column, which improves the dynamic response speed, and it relatively made a large saving in cost under the premise of ensuring high efficiency.
Top-class numerical control system with high processing stability
• The Siemens and Fanuc CNC system is adopted
• With powerful functions and full-level data transmission
• Adopts a modular and open architecture design with high scalability
• Increase the flexibility and productivity of the machine tool
The arm-type tool magazine moves along with machining process
This saves the dry running time during tool changing, combined with the tool-preparation function, greatly improves the speed of tool change, which truly brings the high productivity.
• The machine integrates the function of milling, drilling and tapping
• Machining for aluminum frames, copper frames and non-metal materials.
• widely used in electronic appliances, customized furniture and other frame processing industries.
Laser tool setting system
Distance from spindle nose to table surface
T-slot (Number/width/center distance)
Rapid on X/Y/Z
X/Y/Z Cutting Feed Rate